[Qgis-user] GDAL-Georeferencer, Dialog box not opening

Peter Schürch p.schuerch at meierpartner.ch
Wed May 23 07:47:23 PDT 2012

Hi,
I'm running QGIS version 1.7.3-Wroclaw and GDAL/OGR-Version 1.8.1 on a Windows Vista virtual machine
I have used the georeferencer plugin many times in the past but today, clicking the georeferencer plugin doesn't result in any reaction of QGIS, i.e. the usual dialog box where you can load a raster and then got throught the process of georeferencing does not appear. I have restarted, tried a new project, no difference.
I have also deactivated and reactivated the plugin in the extensions manager, but no change.

Any ideas what to do??

Peter

--
Meier und Partner AG