[Qgis-user] User error or bug? (Vector Symetric Difference)

Adam Hirsch adam.e.hirsch at gmail.com
Wed May 23 11:34:53 PDT 2012

On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 12:43 PM, Giovanni Manghi <
giovanni.manghi at faunalia.pt> wrote:

> in the last days there have been a few fixes in those vector tools, if
> you can give a try to qgis development version it would be great.

Hmm.  Running with 1.9-alpha, I'm seeing the same behavior.  Select the two
layers, provide an output filename, hit "OK," and the dialog box clears
while CPU usage jumps to 100% ... and the output shapefile gets a little
content and then stops.

Adam

--
Adam Hirsch | Journalist | +1.917.720.5469