[Qgis-user] Symbology: column list is not populated for graduated style

Matthew Pearlson pearlson at MIT.EDU
Wed May 30 09:01:21 PDT 2012

Symbology: column list is not populated for graduated style

The column list is not populated for graduated symbology, but works for
categories. The issue repros with QGIS v.1.7.4 and v.1.9, but not with
other shapefiles. This leads me to believe it is a formatting issue with
the shp file or column names.

I'm not sure what's wrong with the table format and can't seem to find any
other bugs like this online. I'd appreciate some assistance in unblocking
this issue. Shape file can be found
here<https://www.dropbox.com/s/veetvo7qjed0k0e/UScounties.zip>, on
Dropbox.

Many thanks in advance,