[Qgis-user] Building QGIS + GRASS 7

Etienne Tourigny etourigny.dev at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 08:13:50 PDT 2012

Unless I am mistaken, this was written before the release of grass 7.
SO >= 6.0.0 means that 5.x is not supported

BTW, if you go to the grass 7 page you can read

"This is the development version (SVN HEAD)
Not releases yet but the code is already usable"

So don't expect other products to support it before the first public release.
It might take more time after first release anyway...

cheers
Etienne