[Qgis-user] qgis web client: hyperlink

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Fri Oct 19 00:05:08 PDT 2012

 Hi Flavio,

 We will change the tooltips to OpenLayers tooltips which will allow a
 way to have "sticky" tooltips when clicking on a feature, instead of
 always using the mouse.

 I can't promise when exactly this will be available. Sorry. But I also
 have the request like you have - so I have some pressure as well. But
 currently I am working on a theme-switcher which would allow to change
 to a different QGIS project without leaving the application.

 Andreas

 On Fri, 19 Oct 2012 08:50:58 +0200, flavio rigolon wrote:
> Hi all :-),
>  I'm using qgis web client with very satisfaction and I have a
> question about it.
> In my project I'd like to create an hyperlink to a pdf file or html
> page or wathever web page clikking on an attribute value.
> If I understood well, actually you can explore the feature attribute
> by clicking on a feature and look at the right frame or creating a
> tooltip.
> Tooltip is very, very cool but it follows the mouse movement, so it
> is
> impossible to click on it.
> Searching on web I discovered this issue [0] wich seems to be what
> I'm
> looking for. Am I in the right way?
> Or is there another way to do it that I'm missing?
>
> Many thanks in advance for any suggestion
> flavio
>
> [0] http://hub.qgis.org/issues/6452

 Andreas Neumann
 Böschacherstrasse 10A