[Qgis-user] QGIS Webclient with two cgi-bin-directorys?

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 00:24:56 PDT 2012

The simplest maybe would be to symlink the qgis-mapserver.fcgi to another
file and use File level password protection.
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/core.html#files

I suggest you to consider the Lizmap application, which gives you the
opportunity to set authentications for each qgis project.
(and probably my Django project in a near future :))

giovanni