[Qgis-user] spatial join, many to 1

pcreso at pcreso.com pcreso at pcreso.com
Sat Oct 20 17:10:52 PDT 2012

Agreed,

Qgis is not really a spatial data management tool, use a spatial database for that, then use QGIS as a gui to interact with the database.

Whether you use Spatialite, MySQL or Postgis (from the FOSS world) depends on how powerful you want your database solution to be. QGIS works very well with Spatialite & Postgis.

Brent Wood