[Qgis-user] Editing Data in Attribute Table/How Do I Install

Bernd Vogelgesang bernd.vogelgesang at gmx.de
Sun Oct 21 14:52:50 PDT 2012

Quite an extensive whishlist ;)
It's a bit of an "excelized" view on data handling, but damn, it would be
quite handy!
At least for one thing i can give you a hint
> * hide columns temporarily
This function is available through the layer properties in the fields tab.
Use the drop-down menu and select "hidden"
Unfortunately, there is no way to mark multiple fields and hide them in
one action (like in excel ;) ) So for lots of fields, there is a lot of
clicking.
Just figured this out after 2 years of qgis when playing around with
custom qt-forms (great!!!)

I think, for the rest you should add feature request to the tracker...

Bernd Vogelgesang * Siedlerstrasse 2 * 91083 Baiersdorf * +49-9133-825374