[Qgis-user] ubuntu 12.10 issues

Nicholas Efremov-Kendall n.e.kendall at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 00:19:41 PDT 2012

Hi Rudi,

Thanks in advance and here you go:

$ cat /etc/apt/sources.list /etc/apt/sources.list.d/*.list | grep ppa
# deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/olivier-berten/geo/ubuntu quantal main #
disabled on upgrade to quantal
# deb-src http://ppa.launchpad.net/olivier-berten/geo/ubuntu quantal main #
disabled on upgrade to quantal
# deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/sharpie/for-science/ubuntu quantal main #
disabled on upgrade to quantal
# deb-src http://ppa.launchpad.net/sharpie/for-science/ubuntu quantal main
# disabled on upgrade to quantal
# deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/sharpie/postgis-stable/ubuntu quantal main #
disabled on upgrade to quantal
# deb-src http://ppa.launchpad.net/sharpie/postgis-stable/ubuntu quantal
main # disabled on upgrade to quantal
deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/ubuntugis/ubuntugis-unstable/ubuntu quantal
main # disabled on upgrade to quantal
deb-src http://ppa.launchpad.net/ubuntugis/ubuntugis-unstable/ubuntuquantal
main # disabled on upgrade to quantal

and

# deb cdrom:[Ubuntu 11.04 _Natty Narwhal_ - Release i386 (20110427.1)]/
natty main restricted

# See http://help.ubuntu.com/community/UpgradeNotes for how to upgrade to
# newer versions of the distribution.
deb http://ca.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ quantal main restricted
deb-src http://ca.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ quantal main restricted

## Major bug fix updates produced after the final release of the
## distribution.
deb http://ca.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ quantal-updates main restricted
deb-src http://ca.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ quantal-updates main restricted

## N.B. software from this repository is ENTIRELY UNSUPPORTED by the Ubuntu
## team. Also, please note that software in universe WILL NOT receive any
## review or updates from the Ubuntu security team.
deb http://ca.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ quantal universe
deb-src http://ca.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ quantal universe
deb http://ca.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ quantal-updates universe
deb-src http://ca.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ quantal-updates universe

## N.B. software from this repository is ENTIRELY UNSUPPORTED by the Ubuntu
## team, and may not be under a free licence. Please satisfy yourself as to
## your rights to use the software. Also, please note that software in
## multiverse WILL NOT receive any review or updates from the Ubuntu
## security team.
deb http://ca.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ quantal multiverse
deb-src http://ca.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ quantal multiverse
deb http://ca.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ quantal-updates multiverse
deb-src http://ca.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ quantal-updates multiverse

## Uncomment the following two lines to add software from the 'backports'
## repository.
## N.B. software from this repository may not have been tested as
## extensively as that contained in the main release, although it includes
## newer versions of some applications which may provide useful features.
## Also, please note that software in backports WILL NOT receive any review
## or updates from the Ubuntu security team.
# deb http://ca.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ natty-backports main restricted
universe multiverse
# deb-src http://ca.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ natty-backports main
restricted universe multiverse

deb http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu quantal-security main restricted
deb-src http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu quantal-security main restricted
deb http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu quantal-security universe
deb-src http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu quantal-security universe
deb http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu quantal-security multiverse
deb-src http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu quantal-security multiverse

## Uncomment the following two lines to add software from Canonical's
## 'partner' repository.
## This software is not part of Ubuntu, but is offered by Canonical and the
## respective vendors as a service to Ubuntu users.
deb http://archive.canonical.com/ubuntu quantal partner
# deb-src http://archive.canonical.com/ubuntu natty partner

## This software is not part of Ubuntu, but is offered by third-party
## developers who want to ship their latest software.
 deb http://extras.ubuntu.com/ubuntu precise main
 deb-src http://extras.ubuntu.com/ubuntu precise main