[Qgis-user] ubuntu 12.10 issues

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Sun Oct 28 17:00:15 PDT 2012

I had a similar issue on my upgrade to 12.04 and my issues were due to
newer packages (not qgis) being pulled from either upstream ubuntu or
3rd party repos. After carefully making sure ubuntu proposed and
backports were off and disabling all 3rd party I forced a downgrade to
stock ubuntu packages. Once I did that turning qgis repos back on worked.

Enjoy,
Alex