[Qgis-user] it's posible to select units for scale bar?

Aitor Freire Astray aitor.freire at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 02:12:40 PDT 2012

Hi,

My issue is simple, when I make a map with composer, if I use a
geographic coordinate reference system, I can't select meters like
units for scale bar.

For me it's fine, but my boss don't understand degrees like measuring
unit in the maps, and then it's a problem for me. I know that with
arcgis software you can choose the units so it´s possible to do that.

Would be difficult to incorporate it into future versions or something
like a pluging?

Congratulations for the program, it's great!!

Hugs.

[Off-topic] +1 for the spanish list!!

--
Aitor Freire Astray

User of QGIS version 1.9.0-Master (code revision 5e5370)