[Qgis-user] Problems installing nightly build on Mac OS X 10.6.8 (Snow Leopard)

Julian Bogdani jbogdani at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 07:28:18 PDT 2013

Hello all,
I'm having problems getting QGIS nightly build run on MacOS X 10.6.8 (Snow Leopard).
I downloaded the ZIP file qgis-mac-nightly_snoleo.zip from http://qgis.dakotacarto.com/ and installed it in the Application folder, but when I try to run it I get the following error: QGIS_2.0-dev_SnoLeo cannot be opened because of a problem. Check with the developer to make sure QGIS_2.0-dev_SnoLeo works with this version of Mac OS X.
I had a old version of the 2.0 branch correctly running, but I erased it to install the most recent development version.
I installed, removed and reinstalled everything10 days ago and today but I'm having the same problem.
Is this a known issue? How can i get a working of the development build?

Thank you

-----
Julian Bogdani
jbogdani at gmail.com