[Qgis-user] No common CRS for selected layers.

dimamix at atrus.ru dimamix at atrus.ru
Tue Aug 13 04:50:49 PDT 2013

Hi.

I have QGIS and QGIS Server installed on Windows XP.
My project has 1 layer
(<datasource>OCI:user/password at oracledb:1521/xe|layername=MUN_RAJON</datasource>)
and both the layer and project projections are set to EPSG:3857.
The project is displayed correctly in the QGIS.
In QGIS when I try to load this as a WMS layer, it says that there is
“No common CRS for selected layers.” I can see the project but not the
layer.

If I change the layer to
(<datasource>./myprojects/mun_rajon.shp</datasource>) - all works.

Can anyone help?

Thank you.
DimaMix