[Qgis-user] Qgis Mapserver GetFeatureInfo not working with layer prefix in FILTER

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 04:10:05 PDT 2013

When I set a filter inside a GetFeatureInfo, following the way its built by
QgisWebClient, the server doesn't respond the requested result.

E.g.:

FILTER=mylayer:"gid"=1 (obviously I send it encoded)

QWC sets the filter this way, and looking inside
QgsWMSServer::applyRequestedLayerFilters [1] it seems correct. But the
correct result is returned only if I remove the layer name prefix.

What's wrong?
giovanni

[1]
https://github.com/qgis/Quantum-GIS/blob/master/src/mapserver/qgswmsserver.cpp#L1716