[Qgis-user] calibration points layer is not valid

geokzms geokzms at yahoo.gr
Sat Aug 24 09:02:37 PDT 2013

Hi,

I am trying to implement linear referencing by using the Linear
referencing plugin.

By using "Configure" and selecting my named database connection, I get
"Connection Ok, metadata ok", without any available route.

At the "Calibrate route" process I can specify all the necessary
parameters by using a linestring layer as the input line layer and a
point layer as the calibration points layer.

At the execution of the process I get the error message "calibration
points layer is not valid".

 From the QGIS (1.8.0-2) log I receive the following related to the
calibration process:

"Unable to access the "public"."waypoints" relation.
The error message from the database was:
ERROR:  relation "public.waypoints" does not exist
LINE 1: SELECT * FROM "public"."waypoints" LIMIT 1
                       ^
.
SQL: SELECT * FROM "public"."waypoints" LIMIT 1"

Both of my postgis layers belong to a different schema from public.
Is it possible to use route calibration from layers belogning to a
custom schema?

Regards,
Achilles