[Qgis-user] Wrong color of a color ramp in a csv layer.

JDaniel Jimenez jdjp83 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 11:52:30 PST 2013

Hi everyone!

I'm quite new using qgis (Dufour), so I'll try to make useful questions...

I'va created a layer from a csv file. After that, I've applied a "graduate"
style. My version of qgis is in spanish, so I think that's not the right
translation. It must be something like "ramp color" or "gradient"... but
I'm not sure. Anyway... I choose a field of my csv file and define some
ranges of values. Each range is representated by a color in the map. I
found it clear and easy till here. But, having a closer look to my results
I found some points that aren't painted with the right color. Some points
that must be painted with the first rage colour, are painted with the
colour of the las one.

I'm still looking for any big error in my configuration, but It seems so
simple that I don't know where to look. I guess it must be not "so simple"
as I think...
------
Thanks!