[Qgis-user] Crash with grass algorithms in processing

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Mon Dec 23 13:43:20 PST 2013

I am running it on 12.04 LTS and haven't been having a problem (also
64bit) - I guess that narrows it down 13.04. I also received a SAGA
update this weekend (I believe). I ran quite a few Grass algorithms
yesterday on a project and QGIS didn't crash.

Randy

Randal Hale, GISP
North River Geographic Systems, Inc
http://www.northrivergeographic.com