[Qgis-user] Unable to load PROJ.4 library (libproj.dylib)

Marcel Stadelmann marcel.stadelmann at gmx.net
Fri Feb 1 00:52:30 PST 2013

Hi,

When I use gdalwarp, I got the following error:

ERROR 6: Unable to load PROJ.4 library (libproj.dylib), creation of OGRCoordinateTransformation failed.

After including the following line in .bash_profile, gdalwarp works in the Terminal, but still fails in QGIS when I use the Clipper:
export PROJSO=/Library/Frameworks/PROJ.framework/PROJ

I use a Mac OS X 10.8.2 and installed KyngChaos GDAL 1.9 Complete Package and I use QGIS 1.9.0 alpha

Is there a way to fix that manually or do I have to configure-make-make install again?
Thanks,
Marcel