[Qgis-user] QGIS cannot read .nc files on my Windows7 64 Bits

tijan tijan49 at yahoo.fr
Tue Feb 12 21:49:18 PST 2013

Hi,

I'm new on this mailing list, and i would like first to apologize for my
poor english ; I hope you'll understand.

I try to use Qgis 1.8 since quite a long time, but I had an installation
problem since the begining, with that message error appearing when I launch
the programm :

<http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/file/n5033844/Sans_titre_1.jpg>

I'm not the only one with that problem : for those who read french, have a
look on those discussions
http://georezo.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=83495
http://www.forumsig.org/showthread.php?t=34547

On my computer, Qgis 1.7 works perfectly, and even the 1.9 dev version.

I tried to install 1.8 both with the standalone version and with the osgeo4w

I'm working with Windows seven.

Hope some-one will know how to get rid of that problem.

Thanks