[Qgis-user] QGIS cannot read .nc files on my Windows7 64 Bits

tijan tijan49 at yahoo.fr
Wed Feb 13 00:39:07 PST 2013

Jurgen you are great !!
It was so simple, but I really tried for weeks ...
But I had looked only in the /Windows/system32/ and there were wrong .dll in
the /Windows// and in the /Windows/syswow64// directories as well ;
I had to delete the netcdf.dll and the sqlite3.dll, and it works ...
Thanks a lot, and i'm going to give the solutions on the french forums I
mentionned in my first message.
Jean