[Qgis-user] Rotated pole projection: Netcdf

Carlos Camino González caminoccg at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 10:57:43 PST 2013

Hi Etienne and Barend,
Thank you so much for your quickly answer,
I used this command line with cdo:
cdo remapbil,grid_netcdf.txt dust_sconc_00_02.nc test_ncdf.nc
where grid_netcdf.txt correspond with:
gridtype = lonlat
xsize = 382
ysize = 278
xfirst = -57.1926117
xinc = 0.5
yfirst = -10.6783781
yinc = 0.5

Now I have a netcdf with a double domain, because in the xsize and ysize, I
multiplied the rows and column number (191 & 139, respectively) by 2. I put
this xsize and ysize, because with the original size (191 & 139), cdo only
processed a part of the netcdf (half exactly).

Do you know the reason ?

Best Regards

Carlos Camino