[Qgis-user] New icon for GPX Tools wanted

Andre Joost andre+joost at nurfuerspam.de
Wed Feb 20 08:14:57 PST 2013

Hi all,

I find it somewhat unlogical that "GPX Tools" and "Add new GPX Layer"
share the same icon. I would rather support to have "GPX Tools" to have
a visibly different icon, for example without the green cross that all
"Add Layer!" icons have.

There is already a feature request for it (without much attention),
offering a icon with a star instead of the cross:
http://hub.qgis.org/issues/6860

Simply changing the icon could possibly be not enough: I don't want to
get the "Add GPX layer" to have the new icon as well...

Any suggestions?

Greetings,
André Joost