[Qgis-user] Radiotelemetry triangulation data into QGIS

Borys Jurgiel lists at borysjurgiel.pl
Fri Feb 22 05:26:47 PST 2013

It's very simple. You need any point layer with at least two numerical fields:
one with id of the fix, the second with bearing in degrees. For example:

x;y;bearing;fix_id
584846;4272513;0;1
584426;4272770;85;1
586034;4272041;265;2
584709;4271246;10;2
582800;4273011;112;2

The fix 1 has two points only, so it's simple. The fix 2 has three points, so a
triangle with centroid will be found.

Dnia czwartek, 21 lutego 2013 o 22:21:13 Milton Cezar Ribeiro napisaƂ(a):