[Qgis-user] No phyton plug in on Quantum gis on Master Nightly fo Ubuntu

Fabio De Francesco fabio.defrancesco at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 03:14:03 PST 2013

Have problems installing Quantum gis on Ubuntu,

I have copied on Source lists the Nightly build of Quantum GIS and enabled
the pakages with keyring.

After I have donethe following command apt-get install -f

and these is the report

"

dpkg: error processing
/var/cache/apt/archives/grass-core_6.4.2~upstream2-3~precise4_i386.deb
(--unpack):
 trying to overwrite '/usr/lib/grass64/fonts/cyrilc.hmp', which is also in
package grass 6.4.1-1ubuntu2
dpkg-deb: error: subprocess paste was killed by signal (Broken pipe)
No apport report written because MaxReports is reached already
                                                              Errors were
encountered while processing:
 /var/cache/apt/archives/grass-core_6.4.2~upstream2-3~precise4_i386.deb

"

At this point I'm on yours hand .......

TNX in advance
--