[Qgis-user] Lost Map Navigation Panel

Lene Fischer lfi at life.ku.dk
Wed Feb 27 19:28:29 PST 2013

http://osdir.com/ml/qgis-user-gis/2011-07/msg00333.html

Regards
Lene Fischer
Assoiated Professor
GIS/GNSS

University of Copenhagen
Nødebovej 77A
DK-3480 Fredensborg
Denmark
+45 40115084
LFI at LIFE.KU.DK
Skype: lene.fischer.dk

Fra: qgis-user-bounces at lists.osgeo.org [qgis-user-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] på vegne af Bruce, Bob (CON) [Bob.Bruce at gov.mb.ca]
Sendt: 27. februar 2013 21:50
Til: 'QGIS User List'
Emne: [Qgis-user] Lost Map Navigation Panel

Thanks in advance for your help on this.

Today I was dragging my map navigation panel around in QGIS Desktop and because I was drawing a huge dataset with many delays I let it go somewhere I shouldn't have and now it is gone. Looking under the view menu I can see that it is turned on, it just isn't visible.

I remember coming across something about some Python script somewhere to issue the commands to make it visible but I cannot find that now.

Can someone tell me how to get this panel back?

Thanks,
        Bob Bruce

**    Bob Bruce, FEC, P.Eng.        Geomatics Support Engineer
**    Bob.Bruce at gov.mb.ca           Geospatial Technology Services Management
**    work # (204) 945-6636         GeoManitoba, Manitoba Conservation and Water Stewardship
**    FAX  # (204) 945-1365         1007 Century Street,
**                                  Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, R3H 0W4
**                                  49-54-31.85N,97-12-16.08W
**
**             Check out our digital maps at: http://mli2.gov.mb.ca/
**                 and WMS: http://mlidata.gov.mb.ca/wms/request.aspx