[Qgis-user] WMS error

Borys Jurgiel lists at borysjurgiel.pl
Thu Feb 28 02:50:34 PST 2013

Hi Błażej,

As you probably know, geoportal.gov.pl used to be moody and it looks like its
another issue... Seems it demands layer style definition, what shouldn't be
mandatory. Anyway, now it works for me too.

Also, you're welcome to the Polish forum http://forum.quantum-gis.pl where
almost everyone uses geoportal and can confirm problems or share her/his
tricks. In the worst case, at least good place for collective complaining ;)

Regards,
B.