[Qgis-user] Overlay Bar or Pie chart settings not stored i gml file?

magerlin MAP at ramboll.dk
Thu Feb 28 07:02:31 PST 2013

Hi

I have a project with a lot of layers set up with overlay bar charts (set up
in the layer properties overlay pane).

Now I am going to do a parallel analysis with some other data and had
expected to simply transfer the bar settings by saving qml files in the old
project and reuse them in the new project.

But Overlay setting seems not to be stored in the qml file?

Is this a known issue and can anyone suggest an easy workaround?

I have considered manually editing the project qgs file but my experience is
that this is rather risky business...

-----
Regards Morten

Qgis 1.8.0 Stand alone installer in Win7 64 bit