[Qgis-user] How to use Sextante Pyculator correctly?

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 07:31:47 PST 2013

Anita

I  haven't checked the github history to see which changes have been
introduced, but the error line number doesn't match the current code,
so there have been some modifications that probably corrected that
bug. I can use it normally and I do not have that problem

I am thinking about creating daily versions of the SEXTANTE code, so
users can preview the current work we are doing, without having to
manage the whole QGIS repo and compiling the SEXTANTE UI classes.
While I think about the best way of doing it, here[1] you can download
a zip file with the latest SEXTANTE code. I will be updating that link
regularly, but I will try to see how to make it accesible from the
plugin manager as well, so it is even easier..

Thanks

Victor

[1] http://www.unex.es/eweb/sextantegis/sextante_qgis.zip