[Qgis-user] Qgis doesn't load the resulting vector on Mac

gvSIGMac gvsig.mac at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 04:44:16 PST 2013

Hi,
Maybe is only question of an extra shp in the name, see below, but when I obtain a new vector with sextante, qgis either claims that the file can't be found or when the layer is loaded to the TOC, there is no visible result.
In both instances if I Load the result again things work as expected.
To be clear the result is produced.
The only difference I can appreciate is that in the automatically loaded file the name contains .shp at the end.
result # data are shown
result.shp # empty file
No error reported to log.

Qgis Master 314d144