[Qgis-user] Region of Select Tool remains (qgis 1.8 Win)

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 07:02:08 PST 2013

It seems a bit different, as I do not have any group.
I've found the problem when using the Select Tool while having a
raster layer selected instead of
having a vector layer (by mistake, of course). Hopefully the same
solution fixes both
problems, but it would be worth checking (I do not have master).
Agus