[Qgis-user] Problem loading map using QGIS web client on Windows 7

zbynek zbynek.janoska at cdv.cz
Wed Jan 23 04:38:09 PST 2013

Hello,
I am trying to run QGIS server with QGIS Web Client and have problem
displaying map.
I am using Windows 7.

My DocumentRoot is "C:\OSGeo4W/Apache/htdocs"

QGIS web client is in directory
"c:\OSGeo4W\apache\htdocs\qgis-web-client-master\"

QGIS server is running ok, following link shows map and map can be loaded to
QGis desktop client as WMS
http://localhost/qgis/qgis_mapserv.fcgi.exe?SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.3.0&SRS=EPSG:4326&REQUEST=GetMap&map=c:/OSGeo4W/apache/htdocs/qgis-web-client-master/projects/helloworld.qgs&BBOX=-50,10,0,90&WIDTH=1000&HEIGHT=1000&LAYERS=Country,Hello&FORMAT=image/png

However, when i try to display the same qgis project using web client, it is
stuck on "loading map" - side bars etc. are shown, map, however, is not.

I followed this thread:
http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/QGIS-WEB-Client-Qgis-Server-td4983593.html
but without succes.

My index.html includes this link to qgis web client:
<li class="map-item"> HelloWorld - 4326
<qgiswebclient.html?map=c:/OSGeo4W/apache/htdocs/qgis-web-client-master/projects/helloworld.qgs&format=image/png&visibleLayers=Hello,Country>
</li>

In Globaloptions.js, i have following variable:
var serverAndCGI =
"http://localhost/qgis-web-client-master/cgi-bin/qgis_mapserv.fcgi";

and this file contains single line:
c:/OSGeo4W/apps/qgis/bin/qgis_mapserv.fcgi.exe
which points to the location of QGIS server

---------
I suppose, the problem must be in QGIS web client configuration, since
webserver runs just fine, but i cannot find it.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Zbynek