[Qgis-user] Is there something like an Iterator in Sextante?

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 05:46:02 PST 2013

You mean in the graphical modeler? If so, then the answer is no :-(
Adding support for conditionals and loops is something that I really
want to add...but it is not exactly easy...

If you just want to add that behaviour to a SEXTANTE process, then
that should not be too hard to do with a python script, and it should
be easy to add new functions to the sextante module, so they can be
reused. If you have ideas/suggestions, just tell me and I will work on
that. Having useful tools for algorithm developers in SEXTANTE is a
big priority for me.

Regards
Victor