[Qgis-user] Topology checker red markers

Pedro VenĂ¢ncio pedrongvenancio at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 7 16:16:36 PDT 2013

Hi,

I have a problem with the topology checker that I had already reported in this ticket http://hub.qgis.org/issues/8095.

However, I continue with the following problem. If I click on some of the errors in the list, when I make "New project", the last error that was clicked, do not disappear. All other disappear as expected.

The last clicked only disappears if I click 'Validate all' again.

Please see the screencast: http://goo.gl/9fIJV

Apparently this problem does not happen with everyone, and may even be a local problem. Can someone test to see if it is necessary to open a new ticket?

Thank you very much!

Best regards,

Pedro