[Qgis-user] PyQGIS - How do I set which page on a composer an item is added to?

Stott James fmrojst at fylkesmannen.no
Mon Jul 8 01:56:15 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I am creating composers using python using QGIS master. I would like to create a multipage composer, and then create a PDF at the end of it.

How do I tell QGIS which page I want to put the composer items onto? For instance, if I want to create a table on page 1, but a map on page and page 3, and maybe a picture on page 4.

Is there a way to select the page number that items will be added to? I am struggling to see it.

Many thanks,

James Stott