[Qgis-user] QGIS Webclient PostgreSQL search table

flavio rigolon flavio.rigolon at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 00:23:56 PDT 2013

Hi Dennis,
 after more than one year :-).......but in these days I've migrated my
qgis-web-client to another machine and I've encoutered the same
message in firebug:

"illegal character
 #!/usr/bin/python"

> But when I try to write a searchtext in the client, Firebug gives the error
> message:
>
> "illegal character
> #!/usr/bin/python"

So I've checked the /etc/apache2/sites-available/default and following
the qgis-web-client manual (paragraph 6) [0] I've inserted the
strings:

#mod_wsgi
  WSGIDaemonProcess gis processes=5 threads=15 display-name=%{GROUP}
  WSGIScriptAlias /wsgi/ /home/www/wsgi/
  WSGIScriptAliasMatch ^/wsgi/([^/]+) /home/www/wsgi/$1.wsgi

setting your wsgi path in order to your paths; then restart the web server:

/etc/init.d/apache2 restart

and now all works well

Perhaps you've solved the item but I don't know if someone else could
be in this troubles.....otherwise trash this mail :-)

hth
ciao
flavio

[0] https://github.com/qgis/qgis-web-client/blob/master/README