[Qgis-user] MMQgis - install via plugin manager not possible - plugin deactivated

Borys Jurgiel lists at borysjurgiel.pl
Tue Jul 16 03:31:17 PDT 2013

I'm not a windows user, so I don't know how old the "298" is, however, seems
it's not the recent build. In a more recent master you shouldn't see any
Python Plugin Installer. Instead, you would see the new Plugin Manager with
built-in installer. Please upgrade to the recent master, it should fix the
version incompatibility.

Dnia wtorek, 16 lipca 2013 o 11:18:17 Magnus Teichert napisaƂ(a):