[Qgis-user] Rasterize (vector to raster) no longer exists

Thiago V. dos Santos thi_veloso at yahoo.com.br
Wed Jul 17 12:46:45 PDT 2013

Dear Etienne, Wernner and Giovanni,

Thanks for the feedback. I examined each of your suggestion and I'm still not sure on what is causing the lack of some options. Everything is enabled, and still the only option I have under raster -> conversion are:

- Translate (convert format)
- RGB to PCT
-  PCT to RGB

GDAL Path is configured under gdaltools settings as follows:

/Library/Frameworks/GDAL.framework/Programs:/usr/bin

(just like recommended by the maintaner of the packages for Mac)

Any clue?

Regards,
--
Thiago V. dos Santos