[Qgis-user] Rasterize (vector to raster) no longer exists

Etienne Tourigny etourigny.dev at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 19:00:53 PDT 2013

On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 9:15 PM, William Kyngesburye
<woklist at kyngchaos.com>wrote:

> I found the git commit (hopefully just the one).  Applied and seems to
> work.

this one?
https://github.com/qgis/Quantum-GIS/commit/0c0f0883ed99bb622bbc7b1aa505b814c4152756

I am not sure it is sufficient, there was a note there about the widgets
needing fixing too. Without those fixes some options will not be available.
Not sure which subsequent commits are needed...