[Qgis-user] data defined colours do not appear in the legend

Sebastiano Lora sebastiano.lora at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 07:06:54 PDT 2013

Hello list,
I really impressed with the new QGIS and I am testing all the new stuff.

I was playing around with the new data-defined colour for fills and borders
in the QGIS master (+WIN7). It works great and I think I will use it a lot
in the future but ..

I am working with polygons in a shapefiel to test the feature. Added a new
"colour" field and populated with RGB+alfa channel values. Then I wanted to
see the polygons with a classification based on the colours. In
properties>style I select the simbol, select the  field for the
data-defined fill and classified the features based on this.
It works just fine: all the polygon have the correct colour; but in the
list of the categories all the symbols are a black square.
I created a composer and added a legeng and in the legend also all the
symbols are just a black square, the fill of the polygons in the map have
the correct colours.
Anybody knows if is it possible to see the data-defined colours in legend,
or if somebody else has the same issue?
Thanks
Ciao
Sebastiano

--
Sebastiano Lora Dr phil
Deutsches Archäologisches Institut Orient-Abteilung
sebastiano.lora at gmail.com
skype: sebastiano.lora