[Qgis-user] Sextante - create new provider

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 09:52:30 PDT 2013

It's likely that the example provider is not adapted to the current
state of SEXTANTE, since it hasn't been updated since it was
published.

Anyway, if you jut want to have scripts outside of the R branch in the
toolbox, I guess a modification to allow that shouldn't be too
difficult. I think it could be a good idea...

Cheers
Victor