[Qgis-user] layers not adding properly

Saulteau Don sault.don at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 11:33:02 PDT 2013

I'm getting this issue as well on Windows installations from osgeo4w.

I'm noticing it only for the layers that should be added from analysis
tools.
Like whenever you run a tool fom the vector pulldown menu that has the
option to "add resulting layer to map" it doesn't actually appear in the
layer list.

BUT! You if you save and close the qgis project, I can see it in the .qgs
file when I open it in notepad. It has a <mapplayer> entry.

It seems to do this sometimes but not all the time. So it's hard to
reproduce. I'll keep playing with qgis on windows to see if I can figure it
out some more and maybe get some useful logs or screens.