[Qgis-user] 3GB limit in osgeo4w's Qgis Master

Gerardo Jimenez gejst5 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 31 08:10:36 PDT 2013

Hi
according to this
http://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/31891/does-osgeo4w-install-a-32-bit-or-64-bit-version-of-qgis
even if you installed master is istalled as a 32 bits aplication, therefore you can not use all your RAM. Try it in a linux or Mac environment.

Gerardo Jiménez Delgado
Instituto de Investigaciones Antropológicas
Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
Ciudad Universitaria s/n
Coyoacan 04510
Mexico City