[Qgis-user] QuickMultiAttributeEdit-plugin fails to load on Ubuntu 12.10 QgisMaster (1.9)

Guus van den Berg gtcvandenberg at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 06:10:49 PDT 2013

Hi,

I'm having trouble loading the above-mentioned plugin. When I haven't
started a project yet, I get a perfectly normal GUI. However, in an
active project I get the following message:

                 Python Error

                 Traceback (most recent call last):
                 File
"/home/guus/.qgis2/python/plugins/QuickMultiAttributeEdit/quickmultiattributeedit_menu.py",
line 42, in update_selected
                 dialog =
quickmultiattributeedit_update_selected_dialog(self.iface)
                 File
"/home/guus/.qgis2/python/plugins/QuickMultiAttributeEdit/quickmultiattributeedit_dialogs.py",
line 60, in __init__
                 for (f_index, f) in fields.iteritems():
                 AttributeError: 'QgsFields' object has no attribute
'iteritems

Does anybody have a clue? I allready looked into the mailinglists but
found nothing alike.

Regards,

Guus