[Qgis-user] Vector to Raster Conversion, was :[Euclidean Distance grid creation problem]

Falk Huettmann fhuettmann at alaska.edu
Tue Jun 4 14:43:08 PDT 2013

Ah, thanks indeed Alex.

Yes, for the 'grey' map legend, setting the Min to Max values (you find
the max in Histogram tab) and Stretch them out makes it work (lower left
setting).

One ought to know...(I have similar legend display issues with ArcGIS
sometimes)

Wow, thanks; very best
   F.

PS. We are now looking for a tool to intersect the grids with points
(drill-down, to grab
the underlying point layer values from grids. Can that be done in qgis too
? We use extract in R,
or intersect in Hawths tools (GME; works usually best), or Extract Values
to Points in ArcGIS). Thanks indeed for any pointers.