[Qgis-user] Customizable an html response to a GetFeatureInfo request

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Jun 5 07:06:00 PDT 2013

Hi,

As a first improvement it would already be really nice if the HTML
expression that is now possible in QGIS desktop as a maptip would also
added to the GetFeatureInfo reponse.

This would be quite powerful, as one could use all the QGIS expressions,
including logic, calculation, string manipulation and HTML code.

I think this should be very straight-forward to implement.

Currently I use Postgis views or columns with triggers for this purpose.

Andreas