[Qgis-user] Error Delete Duplicate Geometries in QGIS v1.9

samuelmesa at gmail.com samuelmesa at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 08:14:06 PDT 2013

Hi list, I'm building a model Sextante and I have an error with the Delete
Duplicate Geometries  algorithm in QGIS v1.9 (OSGeo4W). In the version 1.8, I
get the correct results for the example in the shapefile attached, I must get
21 features and should not be 22 features.

Is possible to include Eliminate tool Sliver polygons in Sextant? or can be
installed LWGEOM in OSGeo4W?, This could help me in the duplicate
features produced
by overlay tools.

I appreciate the help you provided.

Samuel Mesa.