[Qgis-user] SpatiaLite views

Antonio Vico avicomartin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 14:29:39 PDT 2013

Hi,

I get problems in spatialite views too. I created views in spatialitegui
follow the same instructions and I can open the view in qgis but if I
try to open Attribute table, in all values get "ERROR" (in qgis ubuntu
12.04 from http://qgis.org/debian-nightly and in osgeo4w (1.8 and
1.9-dev versions).

I posted this question in a previous post but only Goyo commented, and I
can't get a solution.

Sorry if this not solve your problem.