[Qgis-user] Lost the plugins

Borys Jurgiel lists at borysjurgiel.pl
Fri Jun 14 01:21:19 PDT 2013

Sorry, it was my message:

Dnia piątek, 14 czerwca 2013 o 08:12:00 Andrea Peri napisał(a):
> Hi,
> this morning I update (using osgeo4w) my qgis-dv.
>
> And after the menu plugin became empty of all installed plugins.
>
> The plugin manager still report me over 40 plugin installed, but noone is
> listed.
>
> Perhaps is changed the path to plugin store folder ?
>
> Thx,

If the plugin manager can find them, then they should be accessible.

1. Are the reported plugins checked (enabled)?
2. Arent they painted red (incompatible)?
3. Aren't they localized in different menus?

Please take a look at my Plugins menu:
http://tmp.borysjurgiel.pl/plugins_in_menu.png

This is the current set of compatible plugins that installs in the
Plugins menu. All the rest installs in menus: Vector, Raster, Analysis,
Database and Layer.

PS. Please note currently we only have 14 external plugins rewritten for
QGIS 2.0: http://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/plugins.xml?qgis=2.0 . The rest
is not available yet. All core plugins should work.