[Qgis-user] A blog worth looking at: infogeoblog.wordpress.com

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Sat Jun 15 02:46:11 PDT 2013

On 15-06-13 08:01, Lene Fischer wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
> I use the bloglist at planet.qgis.org frequently. Get a lot of usefull information Thanks to all the contributors!
> Another blog (not on the list) worth looking at/ follow is http://infogeoblog.wordpress.com/
>
> Have a look.

Agreed, interesting, but I could not find an author name or an email
address :-(

Besides that, it is a mixed geo blog (Qgis and other Desktop gis apps),
while I think the idea of the QGIS-planet is to show.... QGIS :-)

It would be great if we could add the feed based on a certain category
or tag (say 'qgis'). Then only the QGIS related articles would show up.

So: if the author wants his/her(?) blog to be part of the planet, please
contact Tim or Gerry (I think) and just ask.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde