[Qgis-user] Tracking data in QGIS

Hans Skov-Petersen hsp at life.ku.dk
Mon Jun 17 11:25:59 PDT 2013

Dear Lene and Vincent,

thanks guys. I'll look into Timemanager. It seems like being able to do the trick.

I am working on points, not lines. But it seems like exactly what TimeManager handles best.

Would you or anyone happen to know if TimeManager can handle time down to sub-seconds? I am fully aware that standard dbf date-formates do not hand shorter periods of time than a second (but Python for instance via DataTime does).

The reason for my question is that we have some tracking points sequences recorded at 1/30'th of a second.

Cheers
Hans